Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Hansen Rick Hansen is offline

Default userforms

Good Morning BeckyH
I worked up a userform that will probably meet your need, if you like I
email you copy for the excel program. My email address is
. If you like the form, or think it needs some
changes. Feel free ask. I hope this helps....

Rick, Fbks,AK

"BeckyH" wrote in message
I am volunteering for a non-profit charter school that is trying to set up
Excel 2003 to keep the students lunch money accounts straight. We have

names
and current account balances, and are wanting to set up a userform(s) that
allow(s) a cashier to click on student's name, then click a command button

deduct a set amount from account balance. Need two buttons, one for

complete
lunch and another for milk only. Then have new balance replace old

balance.
Can this be done?

Help! This reference book is sooo thick, and so's my head when it comes

this stuff!