Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select number of rows in a graph?

Hi All,

I create a variable which counts the number of rows as 'NumRows' and
need to use it in the following vb:

ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Net
Sales").Range("A1:AD*INSERTROWSHERE*"), _
PlotBy:=xlColumns

How do I add the variable in this section? Thanks

--
cratediggah
cratediggah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30363