Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default graph based on the city i select in a particular cell

I have cities and no. of stores in each city. For each store i have 2 data
points.

Can I have a graph based on a city i select in a drop down cell..

e.g if i select a city A, the graph should display for stores located in
City A, if i select City B, the stores of City B get displayed in the chart

Plz help

Nikhil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Depending on how you data and chart is setup you maybe able to use
Autofilter.
Select the chart and make sure the option to plot visible cells only is set.
Tools Options Charts Plot visible cells only.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel