Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA for Home key

Greetings to all!

My question: What is the Excel VBA equivalent of hitting the Home key?
"Selection.End(xlToLeft).Select" won't go all the way to the left if it
encounters a blank cell enroute.

Alistair

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Alistair,

Try:

Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1).Select

---
Regards,
Norman

"Alistair Saldanha" wrote in message
Greetings to all!

My question: What is the Excel VBA equivalent of hitting the Home key?
"Selection.End(xlToLeft).Select" won't go all the way to the left if it
encounters a blank cell enroute.

Alistair

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That wouldn't be equivalent to using the Home key if there were column
"frozen" using Window Freeze Panes

--
Cutte
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=984

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not a problem in my current situation but thanks for pointing that out.

Alistair

"Cutter" wrote in
message ...

That wouldn't be equivalent to using the Home key if there were columns
"frozen" using Window Freeze Panes.

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: