Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set home to A1 instead of K1?

If I press the home key on an existing spreadsheet, it goes to K1 instead of
to A1. Is there a way I can fix this? If not, do I have another possible
problem on that spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suspect that you have the window 'frozen' at column K. In pre-2007 Excel
menu:
Window -- Unfreeze Panes
Excel 2007: [View] tab, Window Group, in the Freeze Panes pull-down, choose
Unfreeze Panes

"Julie D" wrote:

If I press the home key on an existing spreadsheet, it goes to K1 instead of
to A1. Is there a way I can fix this? If not, do I have another possible
problem on that spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is Excel default.

Use CTRL + Home

OR use Transition Navigation Keys under Lotus Transition settings.

Gord