Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Home key

I just got XP, when I hit the home key, I remain in the existing cel,
how do I format so that when I hit the home key, I go to cel A1?

--
JR573PUTT
JR573PUTT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31587

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi JR573PUTT

Home will select the cell in the A column of the activecell row
Ctrl-Home select A1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"JR573PUTT" wrote in message

I just got XP, when I hit the home key, I remain in the existing cel,
how do I format so that when I hit the home key, I go to cel A1?

--
JR573PUTT
JR573PUTT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31587
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=559953

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

While you are there making that work, I recommend unchecking the "move down
after Enter" That way the what-if inputs are done with the enter key without
moving the cursor. The arrows are available for anything else.

Those two have been defects in Excel since version 1.0