milazalu

Default another language in MS office at home and another at work

Hey,

I live in not english speeking country, and I use at work MS Excel (2000) in
english, at home I have a naturalized version of the software for my country,
means Czech. Its pretty problem to use most functions, because I know them
only in english.
e.g.: function "if" is in my home version "jestlize", "vlookup" =
"hledejkdyz" etc...

Do you know, if exist some dictionery or am I able to write english function
into the czech MS office 2003?

thanks in advice for your help!
Bob Phillips

I am afraid I don't know of any resources that identify Czech function
names. But ...

Enter the formula in VBA, in English and it will translate it for you.

So for example, type this in the immediate window

Activecell.Formula =
"=IF(SUM(A1:A10)10,VLOOKUP(A1,M1:N10,2,False),COU NTIF(A:A,"Bob"))

and see what you get in the worksheet.

Neat or what?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"milazalu" wrote in message
Hey,

I live in not english speeking country, and I use at work MS Excel (2000)

in
english, at home I have a naturalized version of the software for my

country,
means Czech. Its pretty problem to use most functions, because I know them
only in english.
e.g.: function "if" is in my home version "jestlize", "vlookup" =
"hledejkdyz" etc...

Do you know, if exist some dictionery or am I able to write english

function
into the czech MS office 2003?

thanks in advice for your help!

milazalu