Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform access on multiple excel files??

I'am creating a userform for an excel database that will rename, sort and
delete columns and print, with just one command button. I want to know if it
is possible to have this userform accessible on any excel file, and is
immediately prompted when the file is open??? The goal is to speed up the
process for individuals who are not excel savvy. Thank you!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi kewlrunnings

You can create a add-in

How to create an add-in file in Excel 2000

XL97: How to Create an Add-in File in Microsoft Excel 97

XL97: Cannot Modify Microsoft Excel 5.0 or 7.0 Add-in

The Excel 97 articles will still apply, the method hasn't changed

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl