Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assign macro to right click menu ?

Is it possible to assign a macro to the right click menu ?

I know how to assign to a button or a drop down menu but really want to
assign to the right click menu.

I know that this menue changes according to context but I would like to be
able to call a user defined macro from any point using this method ?
Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Richard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Richard

This can be the Cell, Row, Column or Ply or ? menu

See this example
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm#Add

--
Regards Ron de Bruin