-   -   Assign macro to right click menu ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338300-assign-macro-right-click-menu.html)

Richard[_35_]

Assign macro to right click menu ?

Is it possible to assign a macro to the right click menu ?

I know how to assign to a button or a drop down menu but really want to
assign to the right click menu.

I know that this menue changes according to context but I would like to be
able to call a user defined macro from any point using this method ?
Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Richard

Ron de Bruin

Assign macro to right click menu ?

Hi Richard

This can be the Cell, Row, Column or Ply or ? menu

See this example
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm#Add

--
Regards Ron de Bruin