Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Screen Configuration

Have a look at

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=148395

hope this helps
Rowan

"Dennis" wrote:

How do I obtain the screen configuration of the system through codes of
programming in Visual Basic?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rowan thank you;

But I need it to execute from Microsoft Excel through VBA. Really I ignore
some commands from Microsoft Access.

Do you help me?

"Dennis" wrote:

How do I obtain the screen configuration of the system through codes of
programming in Visual Basic?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That will work for Excel VBA as well. I copied the code and pasted it at
the top of a new general module in Excel 2003. Then I went to the immediate
window in the VBE and did:

? GetScreenResolution()
1024x768

As you can see, it returned the screen resolution as a string.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dennis" wrote:

How do I obtain the screen configuration of the system through codes

of
programming in Visual Basic?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom, Rowan, infinites thank you for helping me, he/she/it/you worked perfectly.

I proved this way:

Debug.Print GetScreenResolution()

Greetings!