Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS Office 2007 configuration

Please help. I just purchased a new laptop and installed office 2003. When I
open up and excel file a pop-up window for 2007 prompts me for a product key
to configure to 2007 (a trial version I presume). I cannot figure out how to
stop this pop-up from occuring.
Thanks for your assistance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Go into Control PanelProgram and Features and Remove the Office 2007 Trial
installation.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"CabPhillips" wrote in message
Please help. I just purchased a new laptop and installed office 2003.
When I
open up and excel file a pop-up window for 2007 prompts me for a product
key
to configure to 2007 (a trial version I presume). I cannot figure out how
stop this pop-up from occuring.
Thanks for your assistance

signature database 4734 (20100101) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4734 (20100101) __________

http://www.eset.com

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Govier[_3_] View Post
[...]

I have a trial version of the Microsoft Office 2007, and i installed this to try a new office then the best 2003 one, but now i feel that i cant switch to the 2007 in my work because of its features, and want to use 2003, but the problem i am facing is i cant uninstall the trial version of 2007, it is not in add or remove programs menu on control panel, what should i do?

electronic signature in word

Last edited by martincrow : March 25th 11 at 05:54 AM
Banned

Location: Spain
Send a message via ICQ to UniseeGed

If your iPhone is using the local office wifi hotspot, your activities can still be monitored. Depending how hard they are monitoring of course...