Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pop-Up Windows

How do I put up a pop-up window from a macro module that has text I
define which forces the user to press OK after reading it? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

msgbox "Here is the message",vbOK

Tom Ogilvy

"Bigk" wrote in message
How do I put up a pop-up window from a macro module that has text I
define which forces the user to press OK after reading it? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The following works for entering a value in the activecell.

ActiveCell = Application.InputBox( prompt:="text", Title:="Title",
Default:=0, Left:=20, Top:=20, Type:=1)