Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use Windows Script to run Windows Explorer Search?

Thanks in advance.
I have an Excel VB macro that I want to make so that it
looks for a file. The file is in a subdirectory of a
directory and typically the name of the subdirectory
changes in an unexpected way month to month. The file name
doesn't change though. I figure I could write some VB code
that goes through directories and looks for it, but I
figure Windows Explorer already has a search function and
there is some way (OLE? ActiveX? Script?) that I can run
it from VB in an Excel macro. Is it possible?
Thanks again.