Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default i want all windows in one excel frame (windows in taskbar)

Hi
I am using Office 2007 and need all excel windows under 1 excel frame so
that i can switch between windows
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open Excel Options (from Office tool - colourful ball)
Open Advanced tab in left of dialog
Locate Display group
Put check in Show All Windows in Taskbar
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme