Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending mails on behalf in excel

Hello people,

I created a VBA code, which generates fo me the mails taking informations
from 3 rows Name, mail, Cust.Number. The VBA code generates also a URL link
and then run through the selected range.
This is functioning, but I need to change the adress - also change the
fiel - adress " FROM: " but i am not able to change it through the keystrokes
and dont know how to change it throuh the shell.
My goal is to change the adress from my email to another email adress
which is mapped as additional mailbox.
Could you provide some solution for me ?

Part of the conde where I call the shell:

' Create the URL
URL = "mailto:" & Email & "?subject=" & Subj & "&body=" & Msg

' Execute the URL (start the email client)
ShellExecute 0&, vbNullString, URL, vbNullString, vbNullString,
vbNormalFocus

--
Pavol Uhrin
MCP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try CDO to do this Pavol
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pavol Uhrin" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Ron, I think this will help me, and I also want to say that your
sites are really helpful at programming excel aplications ...

thank you.
--
Pavol Uhrin
MCP