Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sending mails using outlook

hi

I have an Excel sheet with macro's running behind it, which, among others,
creates HTML files which need to be sent to various persons within the
intranet. For this I wish to use Outlook. However, an approximate of 150
files need to be sent every week, so of course we cannot do this manually.

Now I'm looking for a way to automate this, to use Visual Basic scripting to
control Outlook and create those mails for me, attach two specific files to
each of then, and send them out. But I have no idea where to start looking,
on how to approach this. Can anyone give me some hints for this?
Documentation or a step-by-step walkthrough?

Thanks in advance
Bart

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bart..

see www.RonDeBruin.nl

besides being a fellow countryman :) he's the 'resident' guru on using
Outlook from Excel.

--
keepITcool

: