Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default sending mails using outlook

Bart..

see www.RonDeBruin.nl

besides being a fellow countryman :) he's the 'resident' guru on using
Outlook from Excel.

--
keepITcool

Bart van den Burg wrote in message
:

hi

I have an Excel sheet with macro's running behind it, which, among
others, creates HTML files which need to be sent to various persons
within the intranet. For this I wish to use Outlook. However, an
approximate of 150 files need to be sent every week, so of course we
cannot do this manually.

Now I'm looking for a way to automate this, to use Visual Basic
scripting to control Outlook and create those mails for me, attach two
specific files to each of then, and send them out. But I have no idea
where to start looking, on how to approach this. Can anyone give me
some hints for this? Documentation or a step-by-step walkthrough?

Thanks in advance
Bart