Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sending mails from excel...but mail body disappearing

Hi All,

My macro will send mail from Excel with an excel attachment.
The body of the message in from the attached spread sheet. The reciepient
will get my mail perfectly.My problem is that when the reciepient tries to
forward or reply my mail all the mail body disappears.....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 10, 6:56*am, Jithu wrote:
Hi All,

My macro will send mail from Excel with an excel attachment.
The body of the message in from the attached spread sheet. The reciepient
will get my mail perfectly.My problem is that when the reciepient tries to
forward or reply my mail all the mail body disappears.....

Y not just send it as an attatchment instead of as the body of your
email?
ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail _
Recipients:="This woudl be your mail list if you wanted to send to
more then one person", _
Subject:="This can be what ever you want. You coudl even add a
message box to change it everytime if you wanted " & Format(Date,
"mmm/dd/yy")

Jay