Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export from Access to Excel

I built an Access database which exports the daliy (new) figures to Excel to
the desktop. One of the queries is for pulling all the information for a
Credit Manager (CM). I then need to link this data to a summary Spreadsheet.

So each day I want to go to my database, pick the CM's data, export and
replace
the old info with the new, and keep the links I have created when I exported
the first one. When I exported the first, I linked it to a number of
spreadsheets. Any thoughts? I get an error telling me that "It cannot expand
the named range". If I rename it then I would have to reset all my links.