Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default row location....hopefully simple answer :-)

I get my start row .... rowct=activecell.row
then I use a do until loop that goes down and then stops on a
cellactive.value
then I want to go back to the row based on my rowct value
I'm on the right column

is there a command that I can use to move back to rowct

I'm sure it's something simple, I don't seem to be able to find it... newbie
and all