Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cadcamguy cadcamguy is offline

Default row location....hopefully simple answer :-)

So I don't have to drive the activecell around the sheet, I can stay parked
to get the values..I like that.
I moved the activecell around so that I could get an idea when I was.... I
just started adding more buttons
once I saw that I was getting what I needed

This looks like I check from the outside to find what is used inside

To get the last used row, try something similar to:
MyLastRow = Range("A65536").end(xlup).row

Same logic to get columns:
MyLastCol = Range("IV4").End(xlToLeft).column

And the offset function.. I really don't have to make active also..less
driving there too

For q = 1 To colct
tval(q) = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A5").offset(0,q).Value
next

Hey this is making more sense, I do have some books with a little info on
excel...most of it deals with VB6

Hey thanks... this is cool stuff