Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default So simple I can't find the answer!

Hello world

Consider this - two text boxes on two userforms - 1 on each.

Objective:
To have the value of userform1 textbox1 displayed on userform2 textbox1 for
validation purposes. Anyone have any ideas please!

TIA
Mark (InWales)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Store the value in a cell & show it in the initialization code of userform2.
Or --
Declare a public variable (in a regular module) to hold the value and fill
the textbox1 of Userform2 with it in its initialization code.

"Mark (InWales)" wrote in message
Hello world

Consider this - two text boxes on two userforms - 1 on each.

Objective:
To have the value of userform1 textbox1 displayed on userform2 textbox1

for
validation purposes. Anyone have any ideas please!

TIA
Mark (InWales)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Mark \(InWales\)" wrote in message ...
Hello world

Consider this - two text boxes on two userforms - 1 on each.

Objective:
To have the value of userform1 textbox1 displayed on userform2 textbox1 for
validation purposes. Anyone have any ideas please!

TIA
Mark (InWales)

Not sure if this is what you are looking for Mark but maybe it will
help get you going in the right direction.

I created 2 user forms with a text box on each and a command button on
userform 1. Added this code to the command button:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm2.TextBox1.Text = UserForm1.TextBox1.Text
UserForm2.Show
End Sub

(You do not really need the object refference "UserForm1" before the
TextBox1.Text as it assumes Userform1 since the button is on
UserForm1)

--
Fred