Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cadcamguy cadcamguy is offline

Default row location....hopefully simple answer :-)

Well I am by no means versed in excel... I am most likely doing this alll
wrong... I'm taking a VB approach

but the rows(rowct).select
is getting me back, but I don't need to select the whole row
but it's not making any difference to what I am doing

which is just checking the values of all cols ....looping thru the rows to
see if there are any indentical entrys
it's not a large sheet ...It's all a learning experience....:-)

While I like what I am seeing what you can do with excel and vba... my brain
is overloading
between vb,vbs,vba and then cad/cam .. there isn't much more room in my head
for syntax

I can post the code if you need a good laugh :-)..it's been a okay add a
button to do this
hey that works...okay add this and so on..... I am machinist and a real hack
when it comes to
this stuff

Thanks...my wife is real good at this ... but she will not answer my
questions :-)