Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set an Excel generated CDO email's priority or importance to 'high' or'highest'...

Hello,

In reviewing Ron's code here, http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm, I am
looking for a method to set the email's priority or importance to 'high' or
'highest'. Is there a way to do so, such as from what he has listed?

With iMsg
Set .Configuration = iConf
.To = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.From = """Ron"" "
.Subject = "This is a test"
.Importance = 2
.Priority = 2
.TextBody = "Hi there"
.AddAttachment "C:/" & WBname
' You can add any file you want with this line .AddAttachment
"C:/Test.txt"
.Send
End With

Neither line in bold/red appears to be working.

Additionally, in the email body of several messages (created via an
..HTMLBody variable), a few words are being broken in half and a space
added. In other cases, URLs are being split as well. For an example,
please see the following:

Conversion Account Statem ent --- 'a space was added in Statement'
http://education.ou.c%20om/ --- 'a URL space (%20) was added in between
..com

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks much,

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

If the user use Outlook

Use this

..Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/cdoImportance") = cdoHigh

Send me example workbook with the link problem

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kevin Lyons" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mmmm

This is not working correct

I only used other code to do this but this is only working if the reciever have Outlook Express.

I will try to get it working this evening

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
[...]