Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Set an Excel generated CDO email's priority or importance to 'high' or 'highest'...

Hi

If the user use Outlook

Use this

..Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/cdoImportance") = cdoHigh

Send me example workbook with the link problem

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kevin Lyons" wrote in message ...
Hello,
In reviewing Ron's code here, http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm, I am looking for a method to set the email's priority or importance to 'high' or 'highest'. Is there a way to do so, such as from what he has listed?

With iMsg
Set .Configuration = iConf
.To = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.From = """Ron"" "
.Subject = "This is a test"
.Importance = 2
.Priority = 2
.TextBody = "Hi there"
.AddAttachment "C:/" & WBname
' You can add any file you want with this line .AddAttachment "C:/Test.txt"
.Send
End With

Neither line in bold/red appears to be working.

Additionally, in the email body of several messages (created via an ..HTMLBody variable), a few words are being broken in half and a space added. In other cases, URLs are being split as well. For an example, please see the following:

Conversion Account Statem ent --- 'a space was added in Statement'
http://education.ou.c%20om/ --- 'a URL space (%20) was added in between .com

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks much,

Kevin