Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code for opening another sheet on button click

Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

Workbooks.Open filename:="C:\whatever.xls"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"pmud" wrote in message

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is
clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look in the VBA help for workbooks.Open

Workbooks.Open("C:\data\ron.xl*s")

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pmud" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Its not another workbook, its a sheet within the same workbook.how to do that?

Thanks
--
pmud

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Look in the VBA help for workbooks.Open

Workbooks.Open("C:\data\ron.xlÂ*s")

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pmud" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sheets("yoursheet").select

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pmud" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud