-   -   Code for opening another sheet on button click (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329689-code-opening-another-sheet-button-click.html)

pmud

Code for opening another sheet on button click

Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

Chip Pearson

Code for opening another sheet on button click

Try

Workbooks.Open filename:="C:\whatever.xls"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"pmud" wrote in message

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is
clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

Ron de Bruin

Code for opening another sheet on button click

Look in the VBA help for workbooks.Open

Workbooks.Open("C:\data\ron.xl*s")

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pmud" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

pmud

Code for opening another sheet on button click

Hi,

Its not another workbook, its a sheet within the same workbook.how to do that?

Thanks
--
pmud

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Look in the VBA help for workbooks.Open

Workbooks.Open("C:\data\ron.xlÂ*s")

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pmud" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

Ron de Bruin

Code for opening another sheet on button click

Sheets("yoursheet").select

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pmud" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to be able to open another worksheet when a button is clicked.

What is the code for that.

Thanks
--
pmud

pmud

Code for opening another sheet on button click

Thanks Ron,

That worked. :)
--
pmud