Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default show different areas of sheet with a click radio button

I want to be able to show more or less of the screen by clicking a radio
button.

I have a VB script as below (first bit shown only)

I have in E2 (merged cell) 13 radio buttons 1-13

By clicking on the corresponding radio button - it will show as much of the
worksheet that is necessary.

The worksheet contains almost exactly the same going downward 13 times for
producing a site survey, for different size sites

Private Sub Trading Areas_1_Click()

If Me.Trading Areas_1.Value = -1 Then
Rows("36:452").Hidden = True

Private Sub Trading Areas_2_Click()