Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel form scrolling

Hi,
I'm having trouble enabling scrolling in a long form with a large number of
controls. Although the form ScrollBars property is set to show both scroll
bars they aren't functional on the form. I don't know why, but has anyone
experienced this before? I can't scroll to the controls on the bottom of
the form. Also when I try and increase the size of the form in design view
I can't. Does Excel have a finite form size?
Thanks,
Jake

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jake,

I'm having trouble enabling scrolling in a long form with a large number of
controls. Although the form ScrollBars property is set to show both scroll
bars they aren't functional on the form. I don't know why, but has anyone
experienced this before? I can't scroll to the controls on the bottom of
the form. Also when I try and increase the size of the form in design view
I can't. Does Excel have a finite form size?

Set the form's ScrollHeight property to encompass all the controls.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev