Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vertical scrolling...jumps rather than smooth scrolling

I am on Office 2007 / Windows Vista and use a Microsoft Wireless Optical
Mouse 2.0. I have the latest version of Intellpoint 6.1.

In Excel only, when I scroll vertically, it jumps down 17 lines rather than
a smooth vertical scroll. This worked before I upgraded to Vista RTM, but I
can't seem to find any options in Intellipoint to adjust this. The smooth
vertical scrolling works fine in Word, Outlook, IE7, etc., but not Excel.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps it's a Vista issue? I have XL 2007 running on Win XP and have not
had such an issue....
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.