-   -   Vertical scrolling...jumps rather than smooth scrolling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127315-vertical-scrolling-jumps-rather-than-smooth-scrolling.html)

Miller Man

Vertical scrolling...jumps rather than smooth scrolling

I am on Office 2007 / Windows Vista and use a Microsoft Wireless Optical
Mouse 2.0. I have the latest version of Intellpoint 6.1.

In Excel only, when I scroll vertically, it jumps down 17 lines rather than
a smooth vertical scroll. This worked before I upgraded to Vista RTM, but I
can't seem to find any options in Intellipoint to adjust this. The smooth
vertical scrolling works fine in Word, Outlook, IE7, etc., but not Excel.

Any ideas?

Dave F

Vertical scrolling...jumps rather than smooth scrolling

Perhaps it's a Vista issue? I have XL 2007 running on Win XP and have not
had such an issue....
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Miller Man" wrote:

I am on Office 2007 / Windows Vista and use a Microsoft Wireless Optical
Mouse 2.0. I have the latest version of Intellpoint 6.1.

In Excel only, when I scroll vertically, it jumps down 17 lines rather than
a smooth vertical scroll. This worked before I upgraded to Vista RTM, but I
can't seem to find any options in Intellipoint to adjust this. The smooth
vertical scrolling works fine in Word, Outlook, IE7, etc., but not Excel.

Any ideas?

Miller Man

Vertical scrolling...jumps rather than smooth scrolling

It very well could be a Vista issue...looking for answers. I ran Excel 2007
on XP also, and it worked perfectly.