Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Which ActiveX DO Lib?

Hi all,

I'm trying to get to grips with how to read and write
records in an Access db from an Excel marco. I understand
that I need to include a reference to MS's ActiveX DO
library, but there are about 7 of them in the list. Which
should I use, and if it won't hurt my brain too much, what
are the differences among them?

Thanks, Tony
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It just refers to a number of versions of the ADO type library. Pick the
highest version, that should work okay.

--

HTH

RP

"Tony" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm trying to get to grips with how to read and write
records in an Access db from an Excel marco. I understand
that I need to include a reference to MS's ActiveX DO
library, but there are about 7 of them in the list. Which
should I use, and if it won't hurt my brain too much, what
are the differences among them?

Thanks, Tony

ActiveX Medley1208 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 30th 08 04:09 PM
ActiveX HELP!! Lori~ Excel Programming 3 March 10th 05 10:37 PM
ActiveX RedChequer Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 9th 05 11:05 PM
ActiveX add-in? [email protected] Excel Programming 7 January 21st 05 01:04 PM
activeX batty Excel Programming 0 September 18th 04 04:13 PM