Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ActiveX

How do you do that? And if that is what I did, I got a message telling me
that it was a security issue and still would not let me download the activex.
It is only for this one website and I trust it completely. But, I can not
download it.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
enable Active X in your browser :-)
But be aware that this may be a security issue!

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"RedChequer" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Every now and then I get this message:
€˜Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on

this
page. As a result the page mat not display properly€
How can I fix this?.