-   -   Which ActiveX DO Lib? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327537-activex-do-lib.html)

Tony

Which ActiveX DO Lib?

Hi all,

I'm trying to get to grips with how to read and write
records in an Access db from an Excel marco. I understand
that I need to include a reference to MS's ActiveX DO
library, but there are about 7 of them in the list. Which
should I use, and if it won't hurt my brain too much, what
are the differences among them?

Thanks, Tony

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Which ActiveX DO Lib?

It just refers to a number of versions of the ADO type library. Pick the
highest version, that should work okay.

--

HTH

RP