Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to get some rows and columns on every printed page

Hi all,
Could someone please tell me how can I have a fixed number of rows and
columns printed on every printed page? by this i mean that i want to
have the first 5 rows (which contain calendar info like
year,month,calendar week etc) and first 2 columns ( which have project
names in first row and persons associated to that project in 2nd row)
of my excel sheet in all the printed pages.
i have a big excel sheet with 80-100 columns and 400-500 rows and
largest sheet available to me for printing is A3. so when i try to
print this my excel sheet, the first 5 rows and 2 columns only get
printed in the first printed sheet and not on the subsequent printed
sheets(so this is the normal or defualt print behaviour) and so i have
to always need the first printed sheet to find out, for example, a
month or a calendar week for printed sheets 2 onwards.
so basically i want the first 5 rows and 2 columns to be printed on
every printed sheet, something like top header and left header.
Can someone guide me in the right direction please.
TIA
amit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Look in File, Page SetUp... and choose the Sheet Tab. You will see the
settings there.

regards
Paul