Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
helpwithXL helpwithXL is offline

Default how to get some rows and columns on every printed page

Hi all,
Could someone please tell me how can I have a fixed number of rows and
columns printed on every printed page? by this i mean that i want to
have the first 5 rows (which contain calendar info like
year,month,calendar week etc) and first 2 columns ( which have project
names in first row and persons associated to that project in 2nd row)
of my excel sheet in all the printed pages.
i have a big excel sheet with 80-100 columns and 400-500 rows and
largest sheet available to me for printing is A3. so when i try to
print this my excel sheet, the first 5 rows and 2 columns only get
printed in the first printed sheet and not on the subsequent printed
sheets(so this is the normal or defualt print behaviour) and so i have
to always need the first printed sheet to find out, for example, a
month or a calendar week for printed sheets 2 onwards.
so basically i want the first 5 rows and 2 columns to be printed on
every printed sheet, something like top header and left header.
Can someone guide me in the right direction please.
TIA
amit