Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

Default turn off green triangles in Excel 2002?

Greetings,

I have to pass numeric data to Excel 2002 programatically,
and I keep getting these little green triangles on the
left upper corner of each cell. If I click inside a cell
I get a warning icon with a context dropdown menu. Is
there a way/option to turn that feature off?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

Thank you very much.

toolsoptionsviewcommentsmake your choices

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ron" wrote in

message
Greetings,

I have to pass numeric data to Excel 2002

programatically,
and I keep getting these little green triangles on the
left upper corner of each cell. If I click inside a

cell
I get a warning icon with a context dropdown menu. Is
there a way/option to turn that feature off?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For the green triangles in upper left corner
Tools, options, **Error checking (tab)**,
then uncheck Background Checking

Microsoft changed their links again on me but you can probably find
it by searching on triangles in your Excel 2002 or Excel 2003.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#triangles
---
HTH,

"Ron" wrote in message
Greetings,

I have to pass numeric data to Excel 2002 programatically,
and I keep getting these little green triangles on the
left upper corner of each cell. If I click inside a cell
I get a warning icon with a context dropdown menu. Is
there a way/option to turn that feature off?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would go with David's suggestion.

Tom Ogilvy

Thank you very much.