Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MD MD is offline

Default Floating userform

Good day all,

Can anyone refer me to a "how-to" site that can give me a head start. I
would like to have a userform visible at all time while the user is working
on the worksheet.

Regards,

MD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Try:

UserForm1.Show vbModeless

This allows the user to enter data on the work sheet and also if form is
used to enter data through it.

Charles

.. .