Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Does Excel 2003 knock out add ins?

I just started using some vba macros and add-ins earlier this month.
After moving from Office 2000 to Office 2003 the XY Chart Labeler
(http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm) does not list in
the add-ins or macros area. In contrast, it looks like “Sub
AutoScale_Off()” is still working fine.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

How do I get the chart labeler working again?
---------
www.coffeecozy.com

Use your Bodum and give up cold coffee for good!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I suspect you just need to reinstall the chart labeler so that it writes
the registry entries appropriate for Excel 2003 (I'm also assuming you have
macros enabled). If you've already tried reinstalling the chart labeler and
it still doesn't show up in Excel, the installer is probably just failing to
see Excel 2003 on your machine for some reason. In that case do the
following:

Choose Tools/Add-ins from the Excel menu and click the Browse button in
the Add-ins dialog. Next, point the Browse dialog at the XY Chart Labeler
add-in file. If you installed to the default location, you'll find it in:

C:\Program Files\AppsPro\ChartLabeler\XYChartLabeler.xla

Select this file, click OK in the Browse dialog, and the chart labeler
add-in will load up for you.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Unsolicited e-mail replies will be ignored *