Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Convert Excel 2003 spreadsheet into Outlook Contacts table 2003

Have a Excel table of contacts that I want to use with mailmerge. How do I
export/import this table?
For some reason my Office does not have a Translator program. What ways can
I convert the table.
Thanks
Stuart
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can import the contacts into Outlook...

Your requirements are not clear. Where do you want to Export or Import from?

Can you reinstall Excel?