-   -   Convert Excel 2003 spreadsheet into Outlook Contacts table 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205138-convert-excel-2003-spreadsheet-into-outlook-contacts-table-2003-a.html)

Stuart[_4_]

Convert Excel 2003 spreadsheet into Outlook Contacts table 2003

Have a Excel table of contacts that I want to use with mailmerge. How do I
export/import this table?
For some reason my Office does not have a Translator program. What ways can
I convert the table.
Thanks
Stuart

Sheeloo[_2_]

Convert Excel 2003 spreadsheet into Outlook Contacts table 2003

You can import the contacts into Outlook...

Your requirements are not clear. Where do you want to Export or Import from?

Can you reinstall Excel?

"Stuart" wrote:

Have a Excel table of contacts that I want to use with mailmerge. How do I
export/import this table?
For some reason my Office does not have a Translator program. What ways can
I convert the table.
Thanks
Stuart

Bob I

Convert Excel 2003 spreadsheet into Outlook Contacts table 2003

Mailmege is done from Word. Open Word, run mailmerge wizard, point at
your excel file as the data source.