Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Keyboard problem with Excel vba

On my Compaq laptop I installed Windows XP and Office 2003.
In the VBA editor of Excel my keyboard doesn't work poperly.
All the readingmarks (eg: ( ) " ' ) are giving problems.
With all the other programs it is operating fine.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Anne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hallo All,

I noticed that Exel is having the same problem, but Word and Outlook are
doing alright.

"Anne Schouten" schreef in bericht
On my Compaq laptop I installed Windows XP and Office 2003.
In the VBA editor of Excel my keyboard doesn't work poperly.
All the readingmarks (eg: ( ) " ' ) are giving problems.
With all the other programs it is operating fine.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Anne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Anne,
Don't know if this is the cause, but under ToolsOptionsGeneral, do you
have some strange font selected as the default ?

NickHK

"Anne Schouten" wrote in message
Hallo All,

I noticed that Exel is having the same problem, but Word and Outlook are
doing alright.

"Anne Schouten" schreef in bericht
On my Compaq laptop I installed Windows XP and Office 2003.
In the VBA editor of Excel my keyboard doesn't work poperly.
All the readingmarks (eg: ( ) " ' ) are giving problems.
With all the other programs it is operating fine.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Anne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not that responding to this question guarantees a satisfactory resolution to
your problem, but...

What does "All the readingmarks (eg: ( ) " ' ) are giving problems" mean?