Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code for Routing command

Greetings,
I have a form that takes advantage of Excel's routing feature. Instead of
having the user use the normal FileSend ToRouting Recepients to set up the
routing and recepients, I have created a command button to make it easier for
them (and to do some 'behind the scene" tracking). I am running into
something interesting. When the user hits the command button for the first
time, a "Choose Profile" dialog box appears. I have never seen this dialog
before and I am affraid it will definitely confuse my users. I wonder if my
code is proper... Here is the part of the code that opens the routing dialog:
ThisWorkbook.HasRoutingSlip = True
ThisWorkbook.RoutingSlip.Subject = Range("P16")
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogRoutingSlip).Show

This lets me put in the subject, and then the user can set up the routing
recepients. Please help.

Mike