Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Routing Slips in Excel 2007 - where is "Next Routing Recipient ?"

I've received an email with an Excel attachment (probably from Excel 2003).
The email states: "The attached document has a routing slip. When you are
done reviewing this document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the
Microsoft Office Excel Send To menu on the File menu to return the document
to its sender."

I am using Excel 2007 and I can't find a "Next Routing Recipient" option.
How do I not break the routing chain?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the interactive ribbon guide to find the equivalent of any Excel 2003
command.

Jim
"Dan246" wrote in message
| I've received an email with an Excel attachment (probably from Excel
2003).
| The email states: "The attached document has a routing slip. When you are
| done reviewing this document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the
| Microsoft Office Excel Send To menu on the File menu to return the
document
| to its sender."
|
| I am using Excel 2007 and I can't find a "Next Routing Recipient" option.
| How do I not break the routing chain?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jim, I tried that, but it didn't indicate a match for Routing Recipient.
However, I would be surprised if MS has dropped this feature.

"Dan246" wrote in message
| I've received an email with an Excel attachment (probably from Excel
2003).
| The email states: "The attached document has a routing slip. When you are
| done reviewing this document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the
| Microsoft Office Excel Send To menu on the File menu to return the
document
| to its sender."
|
| I am using Excel 2007 and I can't find a "Next Routing Recipient" option.
| How do I not break the routing chain?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would be surprised if MS has dropped this feature.

Well, it does look as if it was dropped.

--
Jim
"FGump" wrote in message
| Jim, I tried that, but it didn't indicate a match for Routing Recipient.
| However, I would be surprised if MS has dropped this feature.
|
| "Jim Rech" wrote:
|
| Try the interactive ribbon guide to find the equivalent of any Excel
2003
| command.
|
| http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...491511033.aspx
|
| --
| Jim
| "Dan246" wrote in message
| | I've received an email with an Excel attachment (probably from Excel
| 2003).
| | The email states: "The attached document has a routing slip. When you
are
| | done reviewing this document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the
| | Microsoft Office Excel Send To menu on the File menu to return the
| document
| | to its sender."
| |
| | I am using Excel 2007 and I can't find a "Next Routing Recipient"
option.
| | How do I not break the routing chain?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, it does look as if it was dropped.

Correct

I try to execute the old 2003 control in 2007 with code but no luck.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"FGump" wrote in message
| Jim, I tried that, but it didn't indicate a match for Routing Recipient.
| However, I would be surprised if MS has dropped this feature.
|
| "Jim Rech" wrote:
|
| Try the interactive ribbon guide to find the equivalent of any Excel
2003
| command.
|
| http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...491511033.aspx
|
| --
| Jim
| "Dan246" wrote in message
| | I've received an email with an Excel attachment (probably from Excel
| 2003).
| | The email states: "The attached document has a routing slip. When you
are
| | done reviewing this document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the
| | Microsoft Office Excel Send To menu on the File menu to return the
| document
| | to its sender."
| |