Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Routing Slips in Excel 2007 - where is "Next Routing Recipient

Well, it does look as if it was dropped.

Correct

I try to execute the old 2003 control in 2007 with code but no luck.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

I would be surprised if MS has dropped this feature.

"FGump" wrote in message
| Jim, I tried that, but it didn't indicate a match for Routing Recipient.
| However, I would be surprised if MS has dropped this feature.
|
| "Jim Rech" wrote:
|
| Try the interactive ribbon guide to find the equivalent of any Excel
2003
| command.
|
| http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...491511033.aspx
|
| --
| Jim
| "Dan246" wrote in message
| | I've received an email with an Excel attachment (probably from Excel
| 2003).
| | The email states: "The attached document has a routing slip. When you
are
| | done reviewing this document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the
| | Microsoft Office Excel Send To menu on the File menu to return the
| document
| | to its sender."
| |