Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Routing - macro to open routing dialog and then stop

Hello,
I am trying to create a macro on a worksheet that will make it nice and easy
for someone to set up routing. When I try to record a macro and the routing
dialog opens up, I can not stop the macro. I must complete the routing. I
would also like put my own subject in the subject line.

Can someone help with a macro that will just open the routing dialog and
stop (and put in a subject that I choose)?

Thank you in advance.
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ThisWorkbook.HasRoutingSlip = True
ThisWorkbook.RoutingSlip.Subject = "My own thing in here"
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogRoutingSlip).Show

before the last line above you can define other aspects of the dialog box,
evident in the vb editor when you type the period after:
ThisWorkbook.RoutingSlip
ie delivery, message etc.

Pascal