Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Does an open dialog box slow down or stop a Macro?

A macro I am working on looks at two columns of cells. The cells are updated dynamically from another process. If a cell (A1) is more than twice the adjacent cell (B1) (only concerned with one row at a time), a dialog box appears with a warning. The user has two click OK to close the dialog box. If the user is away from his desk, will that open dialog box slow down or stop the dynamic update or the macro itself from running (from checking other cells for the same condition)? Thanks.
Doug

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Normally a macro will stop waiting for a users input but you can forc
the macro to continue.

To allow the macro to continue after the Dialog box has been displaye
on the Form module page you will need to add a sub routine

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()

Place code here that or call another sub rotine from here

End Su