Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Code for Routing command

Mike

probably just means that Outlook isn't open when they first use the command
button

Regards

Trevor

"Mike R." wrote in message
Greetings,
I have a form that takes advantage of Excel's routing feature. Instead of
having the user use the normal FileSend ToRouting Recepients to set up
the
routing and recepients, I have created a command button to make it easier
for
them (and to do some 'behind the scene" tracking). I am running into
something interesting. When the user hits the command button for the
first
time, a "Choose Profile" dialog box appears. I have never seen this
dialog
before and I am affraid it will definitely confuse my users. I wonder if
my
code is proper... Here is the part of the code that opens the routing
dialog:
ThisWorkbook.HasRoutingSlip = True
ThisWorkbook.RoutingSlip.Subject = Range("P16")
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogRoutingSlip).Show

This lets me put in the subject, and then the user can set up the routing
recepients. Please help.

Mike