Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofilter - storing parameters

Hi All
Is there a method to read and save the parameters of an autofilter?

I wish to copy the selection and store the filter values with them, as a
scenario for reporting etc.

Any idesa welcome

Cheers
Nigel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nigel

This may help

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/gui/viewm...m#Custom_Views...

The VBA example given has an example of hidden columns but it will work as
well with filtered data

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Nigel" wrote in message
Hi All
Is there a method to read and save the parameters of an autofilter?

I wish to copy the selection and store the filter values with them, as a
scenario for reporting etc.

Any idesa welcome

Cheers
Nigel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

An alternate:

Maybe you can use Bill Manville's post from a couple of years ago:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...0ADE%40iies.es

Nigel wrote:

Hi All
Is there a method to read and save the parameters of an autofilter?

I wish to copy the selection and store the filter values with them, as a
scenario for reporting etc.

Any idesa welcome

Cheers
Nigel